Thursday

FROM: MR. JAMES WALTER ( Read The Message Attached For Detail )

FROM: MR. JAMES WALTER ( Read The Message Attached For Detail )

rom JAMES WALTER [walteri1462@gmail.com]
reply-to walterint001@skymail.mn
to
date Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 1:22 AM
subject FROM: MR.JAMES WALTER ( Read The Message Attached For Detail )

FROM: MR.JAMES WALTER
ADDRESS: 15 COPTHALL AVENUE,
LONDON, EC2R 7BN
UNITED KINGDOM
DATE: 18TH AUGUST, 2011.

With Due Respect,

My name is Mr.JAMES WALTER, I am the account officer to the Late Mr.Morris Thompson an America citizen who died in a plane crash with his entire family, kindly read more news about the crash by visiting
this website; http://www.alaskajournal.com/stories/081301/foc_native_corps.shtml

I respectfully insist you read this letter carefully as I am optimistic it will be open door for unimaginable financial rewards for both of us.Before the sudden death of Mr.Morris Thompson and his entire family, Late Morris Thompson has a Dormant Account with OUR Bank here in London, United Kingdom.His dormant account contains good amount.

I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising manner, I have desired to have this abandoned fund to be claimed by both of us legally as he left no record/will to claim this fund.

My aim is to present you (a Foreigner) to my Bank as the Next of Kin to our deceased client funds.I will guide you all through the claim procedure by providing all relevant information in your decisions and response to the Bank.Kindly email me your details.

Your Full Name, Address, Cell Phone and also Occupation:

I would also request that as soon as the fund is released to you, we shall be investing it in your country in any profitable venture you would suggest for our benefit.

Yours Faithfully,

FROM: MR.JAMES WALTER

UNITED KINGDOM


{ * InsideFun * } Small Lake Courthouse Towers - Images & Detail