Monday

Days 6 and 7:

Days 6 and 7:

Day 6 of Eating Healthy:В Breakfast: B- В Dinner: B+ В Snacks: A+ (Beef Jerky, Rice Cakes, dried fruit) Dessert: None!

Day 7 of Eating Healthy:В Breakfast: B- Lunch: D+ Dinner: C В Snacks: A+ (Dried cherries, yum!) Dessert: None!

I need to eat more vegetables.I like veggies a lot.And I eat them a lot during meals.But for snacks, I need to eat more veggies.I do eat quite a lot of fruit, which is good, but vegetables just have so much good stuff in them!

I can say that I am also surprised how easy it is to do certain aspects of this challenge.Cutting down on pop (well, Diet Dr.Pepper because that is all I drink) is not too hard.I’m honestly not drinking much alcohol either.I don’t drink much in general.ButВ especiallyВ for being on vacation with my crazy drinking family, I’m really not drinking much!

I am sorry about the lack of exciting posts.Hopefully you are all lost in the world of summer to mind too much.So far one my favorite things we have done on vacation so far is go tubing off the back of our canoe.Four people in the canoe meant for a maximum of three.Paddling fast to tow a fifth person in an inner tube tied to the back of the canoe.All in 3-4 foot waves.Amazing!The canoe capsized about 15 times.It was awesome!

Currently watching the Stephen Sondheim Birthday Concert from 2010.It is absolutely AMAZING!My sisters and I are watching it and seriously it is fantastic!My next younger sister, husband, and I took a cla*s on Musical Theater in America with one of my very favorite college professors, Art Hilgart.He was an amazing teacher and took our minor experiences of musical theater and turned it into a love and pa*sion.If you like musical theater, look this concert up.It is currently on Netflix Instant Watch.

Books: Much work done on Darcy and ElizabethВ and started the second Sword of Truth book.Very cool so far.I also book a couple books at an antique bookstore today.There were about a thousand that I could have bought.I restrained myself to two.

I hope you are loving life like I am!В Thanks for reading!

JAK


schedule a 1040