Sunday

Birds and Bees

Birds and Bees no filter

I textedВ my auntВ today to let her know that she had forgotten a few things and this was her response:

«OKВ - thanks.В  Also just so you know, Sam asked Nat if she wore makeup and when she said «no,» he asked her if her boobs were real.»

After I fainted and my husband woke me up with smelling salts, I answered: «So sorry I am not quite sure how he even knows that fake boobs are an option since he just turned 4.В  We will discuss this matter with him.»

O toВ the M to the G.В  These people who we see once aВ year, probably already think I am the craziest mother in the world.В Now they probably thinkВ my 4 year-old son must beВ growing up on a steady diet of Baywatch and Real Housewives of Orange CountyВ or dining regularly at Hooters.В В  How else would he think to ask such an inappropriate question?

I had to address this situation.В  I said «Sam did you ask Natalie if she wore make-up?» to open up the discussion.В В  My older son jumped right in .

«Yeah then he asked her if her boobs were real!!» he said laughing.

I stared at Sam.В  He looked at me and shrugged and said «Sorry.» nonchalantly.

«Why would you say that?» I demanded.

«Well when I have playdates with Jennifer (who is his «girlfriend» from preschool and will be discussed at a future post) .she always shows me her boobs!В  But they are not real boobs!!They are just nickels!!»В  he explained very seriously.

My husband, my son all looked at him as he finished his explanation.В 

«What?All the time she does that .and I never ask her to!!» he pleaded.

I tried to keep a stern look on my face but then IВ busted out laughing, and was quickly joined by both boys.В В  My husband shook his head, chuckling.

YOU

«I can’t help it,» I said in between hysterical laughs .»I am just so happy he wasn’t referring to silicone implants I don’t even care .»

Maybe I fell down on the job with my parenting today but at least it’s funny!!!Just please click on the banner below to vote for LADY GOO GOO GAGA!!!!


10 Ways to Overcome Difficult Sleep (suitable for experienced frequent insomnia)